SUCCESS! We have managed to raise the £500 on Crowdfunder in order to get the remaining parts of the project. From here, it really is about to explode with progression….
We will be buying the products in the next week or so and then testing begins!
As a thank you to everyone who funded the project and spread the word, I will reveal a snippet of one of our unique modifications!
Below are a number of pictures explaining the modification. You can view them but you’ll have to decide for yourselves what it’s going to be as there will be no explanation text to go with it.
Stay alert for our next post!
I must admit, I was skeptical at whether or not I could raise all the money for the project. It really makes you sit back and take a look at the situation a bit more. I’ve learnt from this project, that money is probably the hardest product to come by. No pun intended!
I’m excited now for the balloon launch….it’s so close, yet so far.